Venue in Notting Hill
My Kid Atelier Notting Hill (W11) is located in the heart of Portobello Road and is the perfect spacious and airy venue for any party. Located just a ten-minute walk from Notting Hill Gate, this long hall is open and inviting and is a great venue for toddlers, older children and drop off parties (6yrs +). We supply everything needed to keep the children enthralled and enchanted. This venue works best for two years and above as it is on the first floor and has stair access only.
In My Kid Atelier Notting Hill you can find:
- An age-appropriate play area, that can include a fun bouncy castle (for parties up to four years old), ride-on cars, Magna Tiles, Lego and lots of different puzzles;
- Dressing-up corner with lots of costumes and dozens of different props;
- A music space with instruments, including a variety of drums; bells, maracas, triangles, rhythm sticks, egg shakers, tambourines and more;
- An art zone is set up on a long table under the venue’s beautiful large windows, giving children the opportunity to use the natural light to enhance their art work and creativity. We provide high quality art supplies, including Caran d’Ache Pencils and markers, dot markers, plenty of stickers, gems and glitter;
- Fully equipped coffee and tea area is perfect for parents to socialize and enjoy the party at the same time.
The Notting Hill venue works great for learning dance routines, playing party games or even having a mini disco at the end of your party. We always use fun disco/party lighting, that bounces excitingly off of the venue’s high ceiling as well as a professional sound system and microphones. Our Art & Dance or Rock-n-Roll theme is a perfect choice for the hall!
Notting Hill is great open-space venue that can be decorated in any style and in any color combination, and filled with our decorations, cut-outs and plenty of balloons.
My Kid Notting Hill is the perfect venue for older children’s parties, especially when they start having drop-off parties. The venue’s premium locations allows parents to enjoy time out in some of London’s most famous and historical streets to enjoy the shops and restaurants.
Venue address is:
59A Portobello Rd, London W11 3DB